It's been one of those days. I'm making progress on my new journey, but the bumps in the road have already started. The bumps only bother you if you don't recognize what they REALLY are. The bumps are just an opportunity to thank the man on high for giving you another day to learn and dwell in his grace and mercy. Faith without work... You have to remain faithful and thank Him in the midst of your trouble. I'm not perfect, I struggle with this concept when things get rough, but luckily for me, I have a friend that kicks me in the ass and puts me back on track! The conversations we have are real and honest. We're able to share our failures, the lessons we learned, our success, dreams, and several cheap shots! Nothing like a friend that can take a joke and dish it out the same!
The point of this post...to say Thank You for your friendship and love. I know I've told you a million times in the past so make that 1,000,001.
THANK YOU!! *1,000,002*
No comments:
Post a Comment