I've been asked this question more times than I'm willing to count. Regardless of how many times I've been asked, it answer remains the same...No! I don't mind the question. I mind the look and follow up questions people hit you with when you say "No". Did my head just spin? Did I just vomit on your new shoes and slap your mama? No? So why the stank look?
I'm surrounded by people that all have kids and this is ALL they seem to talk about! *prays- please don't let me be one of THESE people, when and IF, I become a mom* The follow up questions are the worst! Why not? Do you not WANT any? What's wrong with you. Well, I've been smart enough to protect myself, handle business is another way or it could be my uncanny ability to actually go the hell to sleep! Or maybe just maybe, I haven't been trying to get preggers! To answer your second question, I require a husband first? Why? Because I learn from other people. Shit looks hard as hell, Imma need some help...in house help! Lastly, nothing is wrong with me! What's wrong with you that you ask people such rude ass questions? Get up out my face! SMH
As I sit here, I'm now being assaulted with breastfeeding stories! I get it. It's natural. It's better for your baby. Agreed, but how about we save this convo for 3:30pm when my lunch has digested. Please and thank you.
God bless all the mothers! You put your life on the line for little people that spend a great deal of their day spitting up, peeing, talking shit aka crying and napping. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE babies, kids-awesome kids, preteens, teenagers-let me stop lying, no one likes teenagers, and young adults! Hopefully, when I start putting little me's in the world, you'll like my awesome, kick-ass, in your face, smart ass, better than you kids kids. #ijs
No comments:
Post a Comment