...something for you to look forward to everyday besides 5 o'clock!
I've been threatening to do this for years, but finally found the time between work and my actual life. I'm not sure where this is going just yet, but I'm here! I'll spare you the fancy introduction and life story. If you're here, you know me, if not, ask and I'll tell you something.
Before I get started there are a few things you should know about me:
1 - "Jackie" is short for Jackass.
2 - I can, at times, be rude.
3 - I'm not as nice as I let on to be.
4 - I loathe foolishness.
5 - My mouth can, at times, be foul.
6- I like kids, but not YOUR kids. Unless stated otherwise.
7- Beer is a gift from God and should be treated as such. Don't fruit the beer, Jackie!
8- I don't have a #8, I just hate odd numbers!
Now that we have the basics out of the way, let's get this thing rolling.
*pops the top off a cold one*
Congrats!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you finally did this! , Now the world can experience the humor I have since the day uou were born! *drops a tear of pride*
The world is not ready but STICK it to them anyway, the world is yours!
Luv ya!
I look forward to the fuckery...
ReplyDelete