Believe it or not, this Jackie is a Christian. I do my best to use the word loosely and have been know to go by the name "The Disgruntled Christian". I know that God doesn't make mistakes, I get it! I'm just curious as to how this guy works. Have you ever witnessed something with your own two eyes and think.."WTF? C'mon Son! Get the f%*k outta here with that bullshit!"
Some things make me wanna give God the Prince *side eye*...
For example....
1 - Ever wonder how you can go to work everyday and work your fingers to the bone just to make ends meet and then you read that an convicted rapist has won the lottery? That is a true story, people! So you can rape people, do some time and win the lotto? *side eye*
2- Ever wonder how you can be smart and in spite of your efforts not get an opportunity to prosper but the simple-minded, dim-witted, bastard you work with who has half the education you have makes the yearly salary of a first year teacher in a MONTH! Really? I guess it's true, God looks after children and FOOLS! *side eye*
3- Ever wonder why there are people who have lost everything including family in a tragic way and others never experience a tragic day in their lives and don't appreciate it? *side eye*
I could go on and on, but I'll stop. I believe everything happens for a reason, but it would be nice to know the reason while I'm still alive!
I'm gonna walk away now. I have enough on my list to explain at the gate. Keep your fingers crossed St. Peter lets me in when I get there!
No comments:
Post a Comment