The rain and cold weather has not stopped us from hitting the streets!
While I'm in town, I HAD to make a stop by Weiner Works! A French Fry Delight, footlong fish sandwich and draft root beer were calling my name! *feel free to make a donation to my Gym Fund* for those that don't know, a French Fry Delight is a bowl of fries topped with chili, cheddar cheese sauce, sour cream and onions! Sounds good and life threatening, right? We made a trip to the local mall as well. I gave JDM fair warning about the sad state of the Village Mall, but he had to see for himself. As we entered the mall, we passed the only eatery in the building, Garfield's. The three people sitting at the bar stared at us as if we had walked in with RuPaul, Leslie Jordan and Justin Beiber. (See what I did there?) As we walked by they lost interest and continued their futile pursuit to bang the washed up cheerleader manning the bar. Santa has officially arrived as he was chill-laxing with the photog gal in the sleigh like a Mack. The North Pole train was parked and there wasn't a child in sight. Matter of fact, other than those working, there weren't many shoppers in sight! No one was in the food court...because there is no food court! Just a boarded up white wall! It was a sad state of affairs. JDM and I got quiet and noticed that there was no sound in the mall. We could see the workers, but no music, no talking..nothing. Did we bust in on game of quiet mouse? JDM says "It's not as bad as the West End Mall in Atlanta, but it goes down in history as the quietest mall ever! This is depressing, we have to leave...now!". We hadn't even made it to the other side of the mall yet! He doesn't say much, but when he's right, he's right! I dragged him to Claire's and Carson's and we dipped!
We saw my Aunt Becky, Cousins Ana, Jennifer, Rae and My new little cousin! He is a chubby little ball of cuteness!
Ended the day chilling at my daddy's and a visit to North End Steak n Shake, where JDM slaughtered two Double Royale burgers, fries and two Sprites! This man can eat! If you see me 'hanging' out on a corner near you talking to men in station wagons, I'm trying to hustle up some money to feed JDM! Don't call the cops!

No comments:
Post a Comment